The Colorado Residential Energy Upgrade (RENU) Loan Program
RENU is a statewide residential loan program sponsored by Colorado Clean Energy Fund, in partnership Colorado-based credit unions. It makes home energy upgrades easy and affordable by offering low-cost, long-term financing for energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements. Click below to access the RENU program.
Colorado RENU Loan Terms:
- Loans from $500 to $75,000
- No money down
- Finance up to 100% of project costs
- Interest rates start at 2.74%
- No pre-payment penalties
Eligible projects (minimum efficiency requirements apply) include:
- Battery Storage
- EV Charging
- Energy analysis & monitoring
- ENERGY STAR Appliances
- Insulation & Air Sealing
- LED Lighting
- Space Heating & Cooling
- Solar PV & Solar Thermal
- Water Heating
- Windows & Doors
Are you eligible?
- You own the home that will be undergoing energy efficiency or renewable energy upgrades. It can be a primary, secondary, or income property.
- Projects must be completed by an authorized RENU contractor. Visit the RENU page for a list of authorized contractors.
Visit Colorado Clean Energy Fund for a list of RENU program lenders and more details about the loan program.